Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tardy TWD...kinda: Chunky Peanut Butter & Oatmeal Chocolate Chipsters

Ok, so this week I was really supposed to make Chocolate Oatmeal Almost - Candy Bars, but it just didn't happen! You can, however, find pictures and a recipe for them at Confectiona's Realm. Instead, I made these delicious cookies for a baby shower I was invited to. This is going to sound bad, but I'm just going to say it...I'm not as big a fan of babies as I am of these cookies. It's true, and I won't take it back. In fact, I'm just not a fan of babies in general because they scare me to death...plus they're gross. Crying, snotting, pooping, and don't even get me started on the spit-up! I literally have to leave the room when that little situation happens because I'll be making a bigger mess if I don't. And yes, Mom, I know "it's different when they're your own," but we'll wait awhile longer to see if that one's fact or fiction. But let's stop talking about puke so you can get excited about these cookies! hahaha
They were easy & delicious, not to mention a big hit at the shower! The recipe really makes about a million cookies, though, so unless you plan to take them to friends and neighbors, I'd just half it. I'm going to stick to the rule of not posting the recipe, because I'm already breaking two rules this week by not posting on Tuesday (better late than never?), and not posting the right recipe. But you can also find this recipe at Proceed With Caution. She even made them into ice cream sandwiches! I just ate about a dozen with a big glass of milk - scrumptious either way!








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails