Monday, June 29, 2009

eat to live, or live to eat?...live to eat!!!


Ok, so I've been meaning to start this blog for some time now, and I'm super-excited to finally be doing it! It's really kind of a joke that I am doing this at all, considering that all I knew how to do up until a couple of years ago was warm up Ramen or a can of chili, cook Mac & Cheese, or go to a drive-thru! But this is the real deal...I have absolutely fallen in love with cooking! I could truly watch the Food Network Channel all day long, and I am completely entertained by reading cookbooks.

I work in the health and wellness field, so I am totally interested in healthy eating & cooking, but certainly doesn't mean that you won't see any junk/comfort/guilty pleasure foods on here! I haven't gotten to the point where I make up many of my own recipes - I get them from lots of different places: blogs, magazines, websites, cookbooks, family, friends, tv shows, etc. But I will ALWAYS give credit to the brains behind the recipes I post for all to enjoy.

Making and sharing food is my new favorite hobby, and I'm psyched to share it with you all! Please let me know if you try any of the recipes, and what you think of them.

Soup's on!

1 comment:

La Bella Cooks said...

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind comment on my blog. I would love it if you wanted to post my link onto your site and I will do the same with yours! Best wishes to you and getting your blog going!

Related Posts with Thumbnails