Tuesday, May 25, 2010

TWD: Banana-Coconut Ice Cream Pie

Not only is this pie delicious, but the smell that will fill your house while you are just getting started preparing the crust is worth a million bucks. Or at least a quarter of a million...like what Michael won on the Biggest Loser tonight. Yep. This is what I was eating while I watched the season finale. Nothing better than stuffing your face while you watch people work their little hearts out. Really, the crust was by far my favorite part of this pie. Could it have been all the butter? Maybe. If you like coconut & bananas, you're going to love this pie! Visit Spike at Spike Bakes for the complete recipe. I'm gonna have another piece.


Banana-Coconut Ice Cream Pie
Baking From My Home to Yours, by Dorie Greenspan






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails