Monday, August 2, 2010

~WINNERS & Kabobs~

Congrats

to all those who left a comment telling me what kind of Wild Bill's Gourmet Seasoning they'd like to try on my 100th post...you are ALL winners!...Lisa from Gourmified, Devyn, & The Rigby's... There were only 3 of you (counting the hubby & wife as 1), which made it too hard for me to choose just one, so you are all getting what you asked for.  You can thank Dick for that - I tried to get him to assist me, and he said, "just make them all winners!" And there you go.  Thanks for reading & cooking along w/ me!

Please email your address to me at rachy_p@msn.com and I'll pop your prize right in the mail!

Then you can get right to making some of these delicious chicken & veggie kabobs!


Chicken & Veggie Kabobs


Ingredients
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, fat trimmed & cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
2 small-med zucchini, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
1 med-large yellow squash, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
4 bell peppers, whatever colors you'd like, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
12 white mushrooms, wiped clean
Wild Bill's 5-Star Gourmet Seasoning
olive oil or cooking spray (canola or olive oil)

Directions
1. Slide the chicken & veggies onto metal skewers in whatever pattern/order you'd like them to be (if you're using wooden skewers make sure to soak them at least 30 minutes before loading them up & putting them on the grill so they don't burn).
2. Brush or spray your kabobs with olive/canola oil.
3. Liberally sprinkle the 5-Star seasoning all over the kabobs.
4. Put them on the grill, about 5-7 minutes each side, or until chicken is cooked through & veggies are tender.

2 comments:

Gourmified said...

Whoop Whoop! Glad I could be a winner! FUnny you posted about kabobs...I just made teriyaki beef marinated veggie kabobs, for dinner tonight. YUM-O!

Aynna banahna said...

Yay! This is the first thing I've ever won through blogs. To save you some postage, I could just come pick it up. Is that better?

Related Posts with Thumbnails