Wednesday, August 19, 2009

~the DECLICIOUS California coast~

Now, I don't know how many people even know about this blog, let alone check it on a regular basis - but if you are one of my favorite people in the world who DO, here is my explanation (including pictures) of why I haven't posted in forever. My Man and I headed to Northern Cali and drove down the coast for our 3rd anniversary - it was AWESOME!!! Don't think I just left my love of food here in the Beehive State, though...hahaha...we ate plenty, and I documented lots of it! Anyway, I'm back with a vengeance, so I just thought I'd give you all a heads up!

One of the many beaches we stopped at - gorgeous!!!

Dinner salad w/ yummy blueberry vinaigrette.

Crab cakes in the small fishing town of Eureka.

I ate this entire thing by myself...don't judge me.

The Loleta Cheese Factory where we sampled 38 kinds of cheese
hahaha that's no joke!!!

The Redwoods were AMAZING!

Didn't buy any chocolate because of all the cheese we ate...

My baby & me sharing a malt - so romantically retro.

Brunch in San Francisco - best egg dish EVER!!!

1 comment:

Rachel Jenkins said...

Awesome! It looks like you 2 had a blast! And you know I've seen you eat more then a whole sundae by yourself! But we won't talk about it! lol! And I better be one of your favorite people because you KNOW I check this blog out all the time! So much so that I even follow it! lol! And tell other people about it! I am your #1 FAN!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails