Monday, December 28, 2009

Butternut Squash Casserole

So, a little while ago I was reading one of my fave food blogs, Ezra Pound Cake, when I happened upon this little ditty. She does "Meatless Monday" each week, and this dish was meant especially for that. I've been trying some recipes along those same lines, with veggies as the headliner rather than just the opening act or sidekick, so I thought this one would be perfect...boy, was I right! I've made some things that I thought were ok, but wouldn't necessarily make again, but this one will be a Fall/Winter fave, for sure! It was definitely not one of those recipes where I was begging Dick to take the leftovers for lunch the next day so that I didn't have to - you know what I'm talking about, I know you do. Anyway, I highly recommend this one. If you love squash, spinach, cheese, and feeling utterly satisfied after a meal, this one will be one of your new faves, too.



I have no complaints whatsoever about this recipe, but the instructions are a bit long, so click HERE for the recipe & how-to.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails